You can read more about studying at university in various languages on the website: www.studera.nu. If you want more information about admissions rules, you can find this on the website: www.antagning.se.
If you have completed a foreign university programme, you can have the programme assessed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education. The assessment is free. You can find more information on the website: www.uhr.se.
Looking for work can take a lot of time and there are many things to bear in mind. Here are a few suggestions about how to go about finding a job.
- You can visit Arbetsförmedlingen and apply for the jobs advertised there.
- You can contact employment agencies that provide staff to various businesses.
- You can contact a recruitment company that finds people for businesses who want to employ new staff.
- You can reply to job adverts in newspapers or that you find on the internet.
- You can contact employers yourself.
- You can ask people you know – use your personal network. A lot of people find work through their own contacts